Careers in Professional
Ingenuity seeks extraordinary professionals who understand how to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines with high quality results and stand behind their work. If you are curious, caring and highly effective, you understand the culture at Ingenuity. We offer a collaborative, hyper-flexible yet rigidly responsible culture. People with lives outside of work are encouraged to apply, but must understand our industries and deliver assignments with minimal hand holding.
You will contribute your skills and great personality to a small, but mighty strategic marketing agency with a national presence in the professional services marketing industry. If you love to write, edit, design, consult on emerging media or manage multiple accounts for very intelligent clients, Ingenuity offers an ideal culture for marketing and communications careers. Experience in social media, web analytics, content, video and marketing strategy are highly prized.
Send us typos or grammatical errors in your materials, and you won’t make it past our inbox. Your first challenge is to impress Dawn Wagenaar, principal and COO. Send resumes and CVs to email@example.com. If she invites you for an interview, please arrive on time and prepare good questions.
We are currently looking for:
Amazing Communications Consultant
Award-winning marketing firm seeks an experienced communications consultant. You would be called upon to work directly with clients around the country to grow their organization by developing creative, innovative and effective marketing, social and PR content and branding strategies, as well as helping to implement them.
Must be an avid learner with a powerful work ethic. Not a good fit for a beginner. We prefer at least 5 years of marketing, communications or public relations experience for professional services, preferably in an agency setting. A/E/C experience a plus. Some travel is required. You will have the opportunity to work with an excellent, in-house and full-service marketing team.
DO NOT send us a boring resume with typos. Demonstrate your ability to deliver quality writing and powerful project results. Position is 40 hours a week. Extremely flexible work environment for a high achiever who likes variety.
Send your cover letter of why you would be a good fit and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Develop creative and innovative copy and content for clients including: website and social media content, brochures, client bios, key messages, ghost-written articles and award nominations, newsletters, press releases, ad copy, invitations, special event copy, annual reports, proposal templates, service industry inserts and blogs.
- Research and implement social media and multi-media campaigns to foster effective communications to meet client needs.
- Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) including copywriting, analytics and SEO tools in order to make recommendations and implement for maximizing engagement.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics and AdWords in order to research, set up campaigns, report and analyze.
- Assist in both initial and on-going meetings and training by educating clients and prospects on communication strategies and recommendations.
- Conduct leadership, client and niche interviews and market research to understand client’s industry trends, target audiences, competition and current/future company communication strategies.
- Proof and edit all communications copy and content.
- Serve as a client advocate, which includes identifying and discussing needs and additional services Ingenuity can provide to help them grow.
- Assist with networking, sales meetings, speaking and association development or other lead generation and nurturing as assigned.
Ingenuity Marketing Group, a marketing agency based in St. Paul, seeks fearless professionals who understand how to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with high quality results. If you are coachable, a quick learner, and able to work independently, you understand the culture at Ingenuity. We offer an intense, personable, hyper-flexible yet rigidly responsible culture. People with lives outside of work are encouraged to apply, but with that benefit comes responsibility to understand our industries and deliver assignments with minimal hand holding. You will contribute your skills and great personality to a small, but mighty strategic marketing agency with a national presence in the accounting marketing industry. We also focus on engineering and architecture firms, banking as well as other professional service organizations.