Invite us to speak
“Real world examples and terrific energy. Connected with the audience. The best session.”
You don’t receive this type of audience feedback with talking heads. Team Ingenuity is built on excitement and vibrant people who like to talk about your industry. Our presentations are full of free information and engaging discussions. We despise boredom, so we want our audiences awake, laughing and writing down ideas they can use right away.
Topics we can speak about include branding or rebranding, revenue boosters, online marketing, reputation management, content marketing, go-to-market strategies and many more. Contact Christine Nelson to arrange a speaker.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Virginia McCoy and Wendy Nemitz are presenting “Overcoming Branding Challenges for the Multi-Office Firm” at the 2017 AAM Summit at ENGAGE on June 13.
- Christine Nelson is presenting “The New Normal: Social Selling” with Delene Taylor of DMLO CPAs at the BKR International Americas Regional Meeting on June 5.
- Dawn Wagenaar presented “Marketing and Website Design for CPAs” for the North Carolina Association of CPAs.
- Virginia McCoy presented “Feed the Beast: Five Things Social Media Can Tell You About the Market” at the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) Heartland Regional Conference.
- Rachel Gold presented “Content Schlock: Personalizing Marketing Information for Short Attention Spans,” for the Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) Summit.
- Dawn Wagenaar and Virginia McCoy are presenting “Do They Deserve to Work with You? Attract the Right Clients.” at the Minnesota Construction Association on September 13.