Invite us to speak
“Real world examples and terrific energy. Connected with the audience. The best session.”
You don’t receive this type of audience feedback with talking heads. Team Ingenuity is built on excitement and vibrant people who like to talk about your industry. Our presentations are full of free information and engaging discussions. We despise boredom, so we want our audiences awake, laughing and writing down ideas they can use right away.
Topics we can speak about include branding or rebranding, revenue boosters, online marketing, reputation management, content marketing, go-to-market strategies and many more.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Christine Nelson hosted a webinar, “The New Normal: Winning Clients with Social Selling” on Wednesday, January 24.
- Dawn Wagenaar and Virginia McCoy hosted a webinar, “How to Make Google Love Your Website…and Get Leads” on November 7. Click here to view the recording.
- Dawn Wagenaar and Virginia McCoy presented as keynote and workshop facilitators to the LEA Global World Conference in Paris, October 22-24.
- Christine Nelson presented a two-hour seminar to the Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers on the topic of “Developing Your Unique Competitive Image,” October 11, 2017
- Virginia McCoy and Wendy Nemitz presented “Overcoming Branding Challenges for the Multi-Office Firm” at the 2017 AAM Summit at ENGAGE on June 13.
- Christine Nelson presented “The New Normal: Social Selling” with Delene Taylor of DMLO CPAs at the BKR International Americas Regional Meeting on June 5.
- Christine Nelson and Leah Spielman are presenting, “Boosting the Net Promoter Score (NPS): Client experience research to support retention and new business” as a webinar on May 9. Click here to register.
- Christine Nelson is presenting, “Content for Each Buying Stage – from Tire Kickers to Decision Validators” at the 2018 AAM Summit on May 17.