Invite us to speak
“Real world examples and terrific energy. Connected with the audience. The best session.”
You don’t receive this type of audience feedback with talking heads. Team Ingenuity is built on excitement and vibrant people who like to talk about your industry. Our presentations are full of free information and engaging discussions. We despise boredom, so we want our audiences awake, laughing and writing down ideas they can use right away.
Topics we can speak about include branding or rebranding, revenue boosters, online marketing, reputation management, content marketing, go-to-market strategies and many more. Contact Christine Nelson to arrange a speaker.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS INCLUDE:
- Dawn Wagenaar and Virginia McCoy presented as keynote and workshop facilitators to the LEA Global World Conference in Paris, October 22-24.
- Christine Nelson presented a two-hour seminar to the Minnesota Society of Professional Engineers on the topic of “Developing Your Unique Competitive Image,” October 11, 2017
- Virginia McCoy and Wendy Nemitz are presenting “Overcoming Branding Challenges for the Multi-Office Firm” at the 2017 AAM Summit at ENGAGE on June 13.
- Christine Nelson is presenting “The New Normal: Social Selling” with Delene Taylor of DMLO CPAs at the BKR International Americas Regional Meeting on June 5.
- Dawn Wagenaar and Virginia McCoy are hosting a webinar, “How to Make Google Love Your Website…and Get Leads” on November 7. Click here to register.